1. Jack and Jill, Jane and John Doe, to all manifested alignments with spiritual feelings, Higher Awareness be unto you.
2. Mind does not distinguish the difference between memory and experience, yet every memory is different for each person remembering.
3. Feelings may reveal when good works are being done, yet feelings may also deceive.
4. Comparing self or life to other selves and lives creates feelings that disturb self and life.
5. When someone is in your heart, let their feelings be sacred.
6. If feelings—about beliefs or any person or any idea—brings defensiveness, examine your insecurities until your position requires no defense, being a part of you.
7. If you feel offended, examine your insecurities as energetic links toward Higher Awareness, your position not requiring the feelings of others, your excellent approval not requiring the excellent approval of others, your sincerity being a part of you.
8. Your mind is a record of your feelings; your feelings a record of your mind.
9. Be of open mind and heart to love and knowledge, yet ever aware of what you allow to be a part of you.
10. When things happen to you, where are you? When things happen through you, you are you. That through you, the reasons for things become a part of you, even the most difficult things, so that being a victim is not a part of you.
11. Fear may cause silence, which may cause anger, which may lead to transformation through voice and love. Yet, love may cause fear and voice may express anger. The cycle of feelings is unlimited in supply, holding keys to understanding Self.
12. To be without expectation is a path of non-attachment; to be of highest expectation is a path of love. May you be bold on both paths.
13. Your flesh is your fruit; every day holds the promise of mortality and transformation. In the feeling mind, flesh becomes fruit as conversation becomes spirit. To hear what is tasted, to taste what is seen, to see what is thought: now hear to be in you.